These are the full terms and conditions for entry to The Movers & Storers Show.
‘Event’ means the Movers and Storers Show event.
‘Organiser’ or ‘Us’ refers to Animo Events Ltd, the organisers of the Movers and Storers Show.
‘Venue’ means the site at which the event takes place.
‘You’ and ‘Your’ means you as the attendee and shall be read accordingly.
These terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion. Any changes will be posted on this website.
1) The exhibition is available free of charge providing registration is made up to and including the day prior to the first day of the show – Tuesday 7th November 2017. On the proviso that the person registering to attend satisfies the entry criteria in clause 2, if you have failed to register in advance for a free ticket then you may also obtain entry on either day of the show (Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th November) onsite at a cost of £25 per person.
2) Admittance to the show is strictly limited to professionals working in removals, storage, shipping and any element that relates directly to those industries only. People who supply products or services to the industry will not qualify for entry unless they are exhibiting or sponsoring.
3) Your visitor badge must be worn at all times within the exhibition areas.
4) By registering to attend the show you will automatically be added to our visitor database.
5) Badges issued for admission to the show remain the property of the organisers and are considered as a personal revocable licence subject to these terms and conditions. As such they are not transferrable. You may NOT transfer to another person and if detected the recipient will be refused entry or evicted from the show.
6) The Organiser reserves the right to refuse you entry to and / or eject you from the show. The right to refuse or eject may be evoked for any of the following reasons:
a) If, in the opinion of the organiser, you behave in a manner that is or is likely to cause offence or spoil the enjoyment of other visitors, or exhibitors or organisers staff,
b) If you use threatening or abusive behaviour including the use of insulting words or mannerisms,
c) If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
d) If you fail when required to produce proof of identity or proof of age.
7) All demonstrations and competitions are entered / used at the participants own risk.
The organisers will not accept any responsibility for loss, injury or other claim
resulting from your participation.
8) Photography and the use of video cameras are prohibited within the show unless you
have a valid press pass, which should be requested in advance.
9) Children under the age of 16 will only be admitted if accompanied by an adult.
10) With the exception of guide dogs, pets are not allowed to be taken to the show or Bruntingthorpe.
11) By registering to attend the 2016 Movers & Storers Show, you automatically give your permission, including waiver of moral rights, to copy, exhibit, transmit and broadcast your contribution including your image without time limit in all countries in the world by all means and in all media.
12) As any forms of vehicle and track-based events are dangerous, and as the Bruntingthorpe testing track is a popular venue for all kinds of automobile activities, you must take extreme care at all times in and around the testing complex and obey the instructions of a Bruntingthorpe or Movers & Storers marshall.
13) By registering to attend the show you automatically agree that the organiser will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to your or your property in any circumstances unless due to the negligence of the organiser. Further, in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury due to the negligence of the organiser); and/or to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
14) You agree that the Organiser shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
15) The Organiser will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
Further the Organiser shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the operators of the Venues, for any personal injury suffered at a Venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the organiser) or any loss, theft or damage to Your property at a Venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the organiser).
16) These terms and conditions shall be governed solely by the laws of England and Wales.